Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Accomodations



I am so glad that so many are joining us from out of town. I have some suggestions for you for hotels....


The Holiday Inn is the ol' dependable- where ever you go, it's the same. This one has a pool, and a workout room. It is about 15 miles away, but the drive is easy from the hotel to the farm. I got a discount for reserving 10 rooms for thursday, friday and saturday. I need to finalize the reservations by AUGUST 13th, so let me know if you would like a room. They are $110 a night. If that is too pricey, I am happy to arrange room-sharing. I was trying to find the mid-range, non-roachy, meet everyone's needs kind of place.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quakertown
www.hiexpress.com1918 John Fries Highway (Route 663)Quakertown, PA 18951(877) 863-4780

There are also some decent camp grounds in the area. May I suggest:
QUAKERWOODS CAMPGROUND 2225 Rosedale Rd. Quakertown, PA 18951-4052 Tel: 215-536-1984 Fax: 215-536-5478 Toll-Free Reservations:1-800-235-2350
and there are cabins and yurts at Lake Nockamixon:
Make online reservations or call toll-free 888-PA-PARKS, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Saturday, for state park information and reservations. But, remember, it is Labor Day, so get your hustle on!

1 comment:

IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS (this means you, Mom! :)) Where it says "Comment as", choose name/url, put your name in the name spot, and leave the url blank.

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by! xoxox